Custom Website Quote
Every project is unique,
it’s website should be too.
A tailor-made website is the first step to building a solid online presence. It’s about having your project reach & connect with your audience. Take the first step with us!
Get a quote for a:
What our clients say about us
What our clients say about us
If you think good online presence is expensive you should look at the cost of having a bad online presence
Good if you want to:
What we consider important:
Online Presence Strategy Sessions
Most of the time when we get involved in a project for a long period of time we tend to develop what we call “Project Shortsight”. We lose track of our objective and vision and catch ourselves blindsighted to any possible solutions.
A fresh set of eyes can help you define those blurry parts of your project and carefully plan out actions that can lead to a successful outcome.
We have more than 5 years experience building websites and working for and with different development groups. We’ve also invested time in the past 8 years on studying human behavior and 3 years in doing robotics and automation. Let’s use our experience to check out your project and give you a fresh take.
We use all our experience in our sessions to help you:
- Avoid making common beginner mistakes when setting up your site and overall web presence. Using real cases* we’ll explain if a strategy work or not and why.
- Our years of experience working with long term, established businesses has taught us to avoid certain steps or choices that may lead to problems down the line. If you’re just starting up your business, let’s use our experience to your advantage and help you skip any unnecessary hurdles on your path to success.
- Last but not least, having long terms goals for your online presence will save you the time of planning it in the future and will lead you towards a clear path.
Get a clear vision
- Understanding your audience helps you adapt your communication style to connect better and help your message reach the right target with the right focus.
Leveraging on our knowledge
- “Give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the earth. Give me a fulcrum, and I shall move the world.“ – Archimedes.
Through this principle, we will give you the knowledge and tools available to move the world around your project.
A boost of confidence
- When we don’t see the solution or a clear picture of our projects we tend to get frustrated, pausing can have a negative impact on how confident we feel about the project.
- Once the frustration passes and we open up to new ideas that triggers our imagination to new outcomes we feel that spark of confidence that gets reflected in the actions taken for the project.
- We aim to give you a confidence boost by simply presenting a different perspective with a variety of successful outcomes for you to think about.
What you get
Before the session
- We analyze your current situation, case and goals.
- We search for similar success cases and best practices.
- We prepare a set of ideas and approaches to propose in our session.
During the session
- If it is your first time, we have a 15 min introduction to introduce each other and the project.
- We will do a round of questions to better understand your project.
- We present you our perspective about your project, situation and goals to confirm we got your idea in full.
- We then proceed to discuss ideas, plans and strategies that will help you achieve your goals.
- Once we finish our time together we will have a 15 min of conclusions to review the main points about the session.
After the session
- We send you a brief with:
- Your current situation and what you propose are the challenges or problems you’re facing.
- Ideas and recommendations for your project.
- Detailed “next steps” and guidelines to help you reach your online goals.