While brainstorming on how to improve your business, you might have asked yourself the following questions:
- How do I increase visits to my website?
- How do I get more web traffic?
- How do I increase conversions on my page?
- How do I promote a product or service online?
- How much do I have to invest online to boost my idea, business or service?
The use of several different digital marketing tools is the solution to the above. When it comes to Google Ad’s, it is important to campaign with a defined objective.
What is Google Ad’s?
Google Ad’s (or google AdWords) is Google’s online advertising program. It allows you to create Ad’s online with the purpose of reaching wide audiences that may be interested in the services and products you offer. This is run on a pay-per-click advertising.
What is Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising?
Pay-per-click advertising, also known as cost-per-click, means that you pay every time a visitor to your site clicks on your ad. There are different type of pay-per-click ads, paid search ad being the most common type. This means that your advertisement pops up on google when people search for something specific. For example, if someone types in “Cars for sale near me” and you own a car lot, your advertisement would be seen when the person hits search.
Why Use Google AdWords?
- Take advantage of Googles massive reach.
- You’re advertising to people who are looking for something specific, not people who don’t want to be advertised to.
- Earn more conversions
What this service includes:
- Follow up
Get in touch with us if you have any questions!